GEP provide a range of support services to contractors, clients and designers to assist them with discharge of their responsibilities as prescribed under the current Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 – CDM.
The core services offered include:
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments for construction related works.
- Preparation of Construction Phase health and Safety Plans for CDM related works.
- Preparation of site set up registers and procedural documents.
- Carrying out monthly site safety inspections and reports.
- Conducting accident investigations.
- Preparing delivery tool box talks to construction operatives in English and Polish.
- Acting as main safety advisors for contractors and offering continuing advice and support on site.